Lead-acid batteries mainly by the battery slot, battery cover, positive and negative plates, dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte, partitions and accessories.
Lead-acid battery with its manufacturing process is simple, rich source of raw materials, affordable in the secondary chemical power plays an irreplaceable role, Standard Lead Acid Battery in particular, the emergence of valve-controlled battery and make the traditional battery glow with vitality. Battery life and manufacturing have a close relationship, and the use of methods also have a great impact, the correct use of the method to extend the life of the battery great benefit. For the traditional open-type battery daily to the following aspects to note:
1 electrolyte volume, density and degree of charge and other aspects to be noted, especially with its closely related to the charging system is particularly concerned, Standard Lead Acid Battery if the charge is large, the battery loss of water, easy to cause the plate of active substances fall off, resulting in the bottom of the short circuit The battery internal temperature is high and shorten the life, if the charge is small, it is likely to cause the battery to lose power, the battery in the case of long-term loss of electricity, can lead to irreversible sulfate plate, the performance of the charging process voltage rise faster , Standard Lead Acid Battery Very short time to complete, discharge voltage drop rapidly.
2 electrolyte purity, the general use of battery-specific electrolyte or liquid infusion, is strictly prohibited with ordinary sulfuric acid and tap water instead.
Lead - acid battery maintenance method
1. Check the battery appearance
Look at the shell with no cracks
The top of the battery, the terminal, the line there is no dust, stains or corrosion.
Replace all the broken batteries
2. Standard Lead Acid Battery If there is a stain around the battery or around, indicating that the battery may leak or overflow.
3. Check all battery connections or interfaces
Carefully check for loose or damaged parts
Replace all broken or broken lines
4. Follow the correct guidelines to connect the wires well and make sure they are in good contact with the terminals.
Warning: A, no smoking near the battery!
B, Standard Lead Acid Battery the terminal can not be too tight, otherwise it will cause the terminal break, melting or fire!
(Liquid battery only need to add water)
Only in the full power before the water can be added. Before charging, the water should be immersed in the plate.
If the battery is to be discharged (all or part of it), the water must be dipped.
1. Do not expose the plate to the air
2. Do not fill the water too full, should be below the water hole cover
3. Do not use water containing a lot of minerals
4. Use only distilled or deionized water
Method and procedure:
1. Standard Lead Acid Battery Unscrew the lid of the water hole and check the level of the electrolyte; the lowest level is at the top of the plate
2. If you can not see the electrolyte, fill the water to the dip plate
3. Close the lid and tighten them all
4. Charge the battery before adding water again (see chapter Charging)
5. After charging, unscrew the lid and check the electrolyte level
6. Fill the water at 1/8 inch from the inlet
7. Clean, replace and tighten all the covers
Warning: absolutely can not add acid to the battery; electrolyte is acid, should avoid skin contact